- Retail Store on Grounds
- Roaming Ice and Wood Sales
- 2 Dump Stations
- Hot Showers
- Clean Restroom Facilities
- Plentiful Potable Water Stations
- Pets allowed (with current vaccination records)
- Within walking distance of Michigan Speedway
- Motor Homes, 5th Wheels, Campers and Tents All Welcome
- Big Rig Sites Available
- Vending Area - with food and souviener vendors
- Fan Tram Drop to Vending Area - Directly Across from Track
- Easy Entry/Easy Exit – Wide Roads on Grounds
- Professional Security
Race parking: We offer parking for the Sunday Nascar race for $20.00 per vehicle. Parking is just inside our entrance off of US12. We are within walking distance of the track or for those with difficulties we have a fan tram that will transport you to our vending area just across the street from the track.
See attached rules, flyer & maps for additional information and location of store, bathrooms, showers and fan tram route.
- To reserve the same site, you must make your reservation by: July 30 for the June race & September 30 for the August race.
- To reserve a different site you must wait until after the above dates for each race.
- We DO NOT automatically hold sites or make your reservations for future races.
- You can make same site reservations as far in advance as you like by calling 888-396-8300, or completing our reservations form.